Construct Masters, a dynamic company headquartered in Merksem (Antwerp). We have the right people and resources to bring projects in the field of engineering, welding and construction, piping & mechanical, and turnarounds to a successful conclusion. Companies from a wide variety of sectors have been calling on us for years. For our clients all over the country, we take care of projects from A to Z. We do this on-site or in our own 800 m² workshop in Stekene (East Flanders). There we have a complete machine park and a large stock of high quality materials so that we can finish the projects in all safety and according to the highest quality standards.
Construct Masters is part of the Multi Masters Group, which offers a complete and high-quality range of facility services to companies in all sectors. We proudly call ourselves ‘masters’ in the field of welding and construction work, but also in the field of cleaning, technical maintenance, pest control, green maintenance, surveillance, HR and catering. In this way, we take all concerns away from our customers.
We are looking for
a project coordinator (m/f/x) with experience. The ideal candidate can fully identify with the values that Construct Masters and the Multi Masters Group propagate. We are looking for a true ‘master’ in his field, someone who shows and deserves respect, who is loyal, has a hands-on mentality and radiates confidence.
- you are responsible from A to Z for a variety of projects (platforms, stairs, piping,… in stainless steel and steel). You take care of the start-up, the follow-up and the successful completion of the sites, always keeping an eye on both the timing and the budget.
- on the basis of the quotation, you create (SolidWorks) the complete project with all the necessary drawings.
- you draw up the assembly plans for the fitters.
- you compile digital files.
- you order the necessary materials.
- you put together the ideal team for each project.
Your skills and competences
- you speak and understand Dutch.
- you have excellent knowledge of welding and assembly techniques.
- you have experience in coaching people and ensure that they give the best of themselves every day.
- you have a good grasp of the sector-specific (e.g. SolidWorks) and general computer applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook).
- you are familiar with VCA P, EN 1090 EXC2 and PED NEN 13450.
- you have the potential and ambition to eventually grow into a site manager.
- you want to make a difference.
- you have a hands-on mentality.
- you are flexible. Variable timetables with occasional shifts at the weekend don’t scare you off.
- the Waasland / Antwerp region is easily accessible for you.
- a full-time contract.
- a salary in line with the market with interesting extra-legal conditions including a company car from Construct Masters, a laptop and a smartphone.
- the opportunity to take up a responsible position in a dynamic company with almost 4,000 employees.
- the opportunity to work with the best materials and equipment on a daily basis.
you can apply by filling in the application form below.