Construct Masters, a dynamic company headquartered in Merksem (Antwerp). We have the right people and resources to bring projects in the field of engineering, welding and construction, piping & mechanical, and turnarounds to a successful conclusion. Companies from a wide variety of sectors have been calling on us for years. For our clients all over the country, we take care of projects from A to Z. We do this on-site or in our own 800 m² workshop in Stekene (East Flanders). There we have a complete machine park and a large stock of high quality materials so that we can finish the projects in all safety and according to the highest quality standards.
Construct Masters is part of the Multi Masters Group, which offers a complete and high-quality range of facility services to companies in all sectors. We proudly call ourselves ‘masters’ in the field of welding and construction work, but also in the field of cleaning, technical maintenance, pest control, green maintenance, surveillance, HR and catering. In this way, we take all concerns away from our customers.
We are looking for
a welder (m/f/x) with experience. The ideal candidate can fully identify with the values that Construct Masters and the Multi Masters Group propagate. We are looking for a real master in his profession, someone who shows and deserves respect, who is loyal, has a hands-on mentality and radiates confidence.
- you will be responsible for drawing pipe sections, bends, T- and Y-connections (projection of the meeting lines).
- you sharpen chamfers to ensure a good weld seam.
- you bond tube assemblies using bridge connections.
- you assemble pipework independently with bends, segment bends, flanges, T-pieces,… in accordance with ISO standards.
- you burn out and burn off pipes and collectors according to a marked line, either by hand or with pipe cutting machines.
- you fold pipes, collar holes in pipes and narrow pipe ends.
- you apply reinforcement pieces at tube encounters.
Your skills and competences
- you are trained as a welder and gained at least 3 years’ experience in that position, preferably in the (petro)chemical sector.
- you obtained the necessary certificates and attestations (e.g. VCA) or are prepared to obtain them quickly.
- you can read work and projection drawings.
- you can draw up an isometry.
- you speak and understand Dutch very well.
- you are a real team player.
- you are eager to learn.
- you have your own transport.
- the Antwerp region (Noorderlaan) is easily accessible for you.
- the opportunity to be part of a dynamic company with over 3,000 employees.
- the opportunity to work with the best materials and equipment on a daily basis.
- a full-time contract.
- a salary in line with the market with interesting extra-legal conditions.
You can apply by filling in the application form below.