Do you have experience in cleaning, and would you like to grow into the role of teamleader? Then this is your chance. Cleaning Masters is looking for this profile for a full-time job in the Ath (Hainaut) region.
We are a top 3 cleaning company in Belgium.
Cleaning Masters is a cleaning company with branches all over the country. We have been one of Belgium’s top 3 for over twenty years. Cleaning Masters is part of the Multi Masters Group. It offers a complete and high-quality range of facility services to companies in all sectors. We are proud to call ourselves ‘masters’ in the field of cleaning and technical maintenance. Pest control, welding and construction work, green maintenance, security, HR, and event organisation are also part of our specialties. In this way, we take away all the worries from our customers.
We are looking for a teamleader cleaning (Ath region)
We are looking for a new ‘cleaning master’ to join our cleaning team in the province of Hainaut on a full-time basis. More specifically, we are looking for a cleaning teamleader who will represent Cleaning Masters at a major customer in Ath. You will oversee a team of around ten cleaners.
Your tasks as a teamleader (cleaning) at our customer in Ath (Hainaut)
As a teamleader cleaning, your job will consist of several parts. 2/3 of your time you will perform your own cleaning tasks. The remaining time you function as contact person for the client and you have a supervisory function. This includes distributing the tasks within your team. Furthermore, you give instructions, supervise, follow up on the efficiency, respect the timings, etc. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Checking whether the proposed work programmes are meticulously observed, as well as the performance times.
- Checking the work carried out by our cleaning masters using our QMS quality system. You also monitor the correct use and maintenance of the equipment.
- Supervise general safety on the site.
- Reporting to the inspection of Cleaning Masters.
- Ensuring that our cleaners and cleaning staff follow the necessary training courses.
- Making suggestions to improve the operation of the service or providing solutions to specific problems.
- Maintaining good contact with the customer.
- Carrying out administrative tasks associated with the job of cleaning team leader for our client in Ath (Hainaut).
Skills and competences needed for the job of team leader (cleaning)
- Speak and understand French perfectly.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the cleaning business.
- You know how to handle a scrubber drier.
- Experience in coaching people is a plus.
- Being able to drive a forklift truck is a plus.
- Being able to work with an aerial platform is a plus.
- You are flexible and willing to work a changing schedule (including Saturday and sometimes Sunday).
- Ath is easily accessible for you.
Your attitude as a team leader should be in line with the company values of Cleaning Masters and the Multi Masters Group, namely:
- Respect: build and maintain good relationships by treating all stakeholders with respect and giving them recognition.
- Masters: strive for quality service by evolving to a high level of expertise and take pride in the work delivered.
- Family-mindedness: propagate the family atmosphere and the mission of the Multi Masters Group by loyally and enthusiastically rolling up our sleeves and letting common sense prevail in every decision.
- Trust: giving and earning trust by handling tasks correctly and communicating transparently.
We offer to our new teamleader cleaning in the Ath region (Hainaut)
- A responsible job in a dynamic company with 4,000 employees.
- Full-time contract.
- A wage in line with the market
You can apply by filling in the application form below.