Dispatcher at Brussels Airport, is that a job that appeals to you? Then read on quickly. Because Mobility Masters has an interesting vacancy for you.
Market leader in Belgium
We are Mobility Masters, a company specialised in cleaning all types of vehicles (planes, trains, buses, trams, etc.). In this speciality we are the market leader in Belgium.
Mobility Masters is part of Multi Masters Group. This facility services provider and IFM specialist has been one of the leading companies in Belgium for over twenty years. With a complete and qualitative range of facility services we relieve companies in all sectors. We proudly call ourselves ‘masters’ in the field of technical maintenance and cleaning. Pest control, welding and construction work, green maintenance, security, HR and event organisation are also part of our specialties. This way we take away all the worries from our customers.
We are looking for a dispatcher (Brussels Airport)
Mobility Masters is looking for a new master to join our team. More specifically, we are looking for a dispatcher at Brussels Airport who, from his central position, will help ensure that the cleaning of Brussels Airlines aircraft runs smoothly.
Your tasks as dispatcher at Brussels Airport
- Ensuring the uninterrupted progress of the entire cleaning process on the various aircraft in order to meet the quality and efficiency requirements.
- Providing adequate information to the teams and coordination via radio communication and PDA system.
- Planning, coordination and follow-up of the cleaners per aircraft (drawing up of daily planning on the basis of monthly planning).
- Ensuring good relations with the clients.
- Correct registration of the tasks in preparation for invoicing.
- Monitoring and registering the staffing in preparation for the wage processing.
- Identifying and reporting points for improvement in procedures or working methods and in case of accidents and incidents.
- Follow-up of the activities ‘on the field’.
Your skills and competences as dispatcher at Brussels Airport
- Knowledge of and experience in the airport sector is a plus.
- Willing to work in a shift system (morning-day-afternoon-night).
- Strong in organising and planning.
- Accurate in the execution of administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of Office is necessary, and you are willing to learn to work with job-related software.
- Stress resistant and focused on finding solutions.
- Good people manager.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Driving license B. Willing to obtain the tarmac driving licence in the short term.
- Proof of good character (excerpt from the criminal register).
Your attitude as dispatcher at Brussels Airport
Your attitude as dispatcher at Mobility Masters must be in accordance with the company values of Multi Masters Group, namely:
- Respect: build and maintain good relationships by treating all stakeholders with respect and giving them recognition.
- Masters: striving for quality service by evolving towards a high level of expertise and taking pride in the work delivered.
- No-nonsense: propagate the family atmosphere and the mission of the Multi Masters Group by loyally and enthusiastically rolling up our sleeves and letting common sense prevail in every decision.
- Trust: giving and earning trust by handling tasks correctly and communicating transparently in an independent manner.
We offer our new dispatcher (Brussels Airport)
- A challenging and varied job in the inspiring environment of Brussels Airport.
- An indefinite contract with a family company that continuously invests in people and resources.
- Competitive salary.
Interested in a full-time job as dispatcher at Brussels Airport? Then quickly fill in the application form below.