Are you an experienced gardener (m/f/x) and are you looking for a full-time job in the Antwerp region? Then take a look at this vacancy because Green Masters is looking for you.
We specialise in green space maintenance, parking maintenance and winter service
Green Masters is a company specialised in professional green maintenance. We also provide parking maintenance and winter services. Green Masters has been around for 10 years now and is part of the Multi Masters Group, which offers a complete and qualitative range of facility services to companies in all sectors. We are proud to call ourselves ‘masters’ in the field of green and technical maintenance. Cleaning, pest control, welding and construction work, security, HR and event organisation are also part of our specialties. This way, we take away all the worries from our customers.
We are looking for an experienced gardener (m/f/x) for the Antwerp region
Green Masters is looking for experienced gardeners. As an employee of Green Masters you operate from our head office in Merksem (Antwerp).
Your tasks as a gardener (m/f/x)
- As a gardener at Green Masters you take care of the green maintenance (mowing, pruning, weed removal, sowing/planting,…) and/or parking maintenance (weed removal, litter removal, green areas maintenance) at our customers. In doing so, you show yourself to be a worthy representative of Green Masters.
- You perform your tasks according to the required methods and techniques, with attention to safety.
- As a gardener at Green Masters you use the correct personal protective equipment (PPE).
- You apply the specific procedures that apply to our customer meticulously.
- As a gardener (m/f/x) at Green Masters in the Antwerp area, you speak and understand Dutch.
- At least 3 years of experience as a gardener.
- You have completed a VCA training or are willing to do so quickly.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Flexibility is a term that applies to you.
- The Antwerp region is easily accessible for you.
Your attitude as a gardener of Green Masters in the Antwerp region
Your attitude as a gardener (m/f/x) at Green Masters must be in line with the company values of the Multi Masters Group, namely:
- Respect: build and maintain good relationships by treating all stakeholders with respect and giving them recognition.
- Masters: pursue quality service by evolving to a high level of expertise and take pride in the work delivered.
- Family-mindedness: propagate the family atmosphere and the mission of the Multi Masters Group by loyally and enthusiastically rolling up our sleeves and letting common sense prevail in every decision.
- Trust: giving and earning trust by handling tasks correctly and communicating transparently.
We offer our new gardener (m/f/x) in the Antwerp region
- A full-time job in a dynamic company with 4,000 employees.
- Working clothes and personal protection equipment.
- Inspected and well-maintained machines and material.
- A market conform wage.
Would you like to apply for the full-time position of gardener (m/f/x) at Green Masters in the Antwerp region? Then quickly fill in the application form below.